Sex is a fundamental pillar in a couple’s relationship. It helps maintain romance, love and eroticism as it strengthens the bonds of intimacy. Foreplay is a fundamental part of that intimacy. Hugging, kissing and physical contact, in general, help us feel more comfortable to enjoy the sexual act.
One of the best options to relax and initiate arousal is through erotic massages. These are a great way to get in touch with your partner as you let the tension release from your body. You may have tension built up from day-to-day activities, and what better way to get rid of it than by having a mutual erotic massage.
You can also go to a massage center, where they will help you to be stimulated by the aromatherapy of the massage. For example, with the erotic massage for couples, both people receive the atmosphere of the massage.
Erotic massage with essential oils
Studies suggest that some essential oils used for aromatherapy can be aphrodisiacs when used as part of a massage. The aroma of these oils may trigger an erection or enhance orgasms. Aromatherapy helps prolong pleasure during the massage session through olfactory stimulation.
These oils can be found in presentations that can be applied directly on the body without causing irritation or in presentations to be placed in a diffuser and impregnate the air of the room where the massage is performed.
- Directly on the skin: If you use the essential oil diluted with a carrier oil to be placed directly on the skin, you will release the aroma of the oil while activating circulation and relaxing your partner’s muscles. Be careful not to apply the oil directly on the genitals, even if it is diluted.
- In a diffuser: If, on the other hand, you and your partner do not wish to apply the essential oil directly to your skin, you can use a diffuser with candles to lift the scent of the oil into the air and fill the entire room with the desired fragrance.
Whatever the presentation, the power of these aromas helps to create a seductive atmosphere, while opening the way to the fun of stimulating the erogenous zones through erotic massage.
The Best Aromatherapy Oils for Erotic Massage
These are the best aphrodisiac scents to use for sensual massage:
- Patchouli: Famous for its aphrodisiac properties, it has been used for centuries for tantric sex in India and in the 1960s. Patchouli has disinhibiting qualities and helps to intensify pleasure.
- Lavender: The scent of lavender promotes relaxation and relieves stress. For this reason, it is excellent for helping the couple establish a romantic bond during the erotic massage.
- Sandalwood: According to experts, women who inhale sandalwood during sex may experience greater pleasure and desire during sex.
- Ginseng: Scientists believe there is a close relationship between the aroma given off by ginseng oil and the brain chemical response linked to erectile function.
- Ylang Ylang: This oil is associated with stress relief but also produces feelings of euphoria. If this aroma is used during the performance of an erotic massage, the sexual experience will improve almost instantly.
So that you can compare, we leave here different erotic massage oils for you to choose the one you like the most.
A good massage can excite your body, from head to toe. Dare to try aromatherapy along with massage to increase pleasure and enjoyment as a couple.